What Is The Sunfood Diet

The Sunfood Diet Success System is really The Raw-Food Diet Success System. I use the term "Sunfood" because it implies raw plant food grown under the vivifying influence of directly Sunlight in a wild, natural state. "Sunfood" has a refreshing, majestic quality to it. "Raw food" is ambiguous - "raw food" could mean anything raw.

The Sunfood Diet is a diet of abundance. The Sunfood Diet Success System demystifies The Raw-Food Diet, and presents a program which allows anyone to achieve the goal of succeeding with a raw plant-food diet.

Of all the raw plant foods on Earth, The sunfood Diet requires that 80%+ of your food choices contain a balance of green-leafed vegetables, sweet fruits, and fatty plant foods. The other 20% can contain any of the fourteen kinds of raw plant foods mentioned above, or other foods that you feel are appropriate for you at this stage. This diet is not about denial, it is about success and achievement. The idea behind The Sunfood Diet is to eat at least 80% raw plant foods, and then move forward from there.

Losing Weight Quickly With the Raw Food Diet

Losing Weight Quickly With the Raw Food Diet

You definitely want to lose weight, but you have tried every fad diet in the book and still no results. how is it possible to quickly lose weight but still no results. how is it possible to quickly lose weight but still manage to be healthy at the same time? Learn more within this guide to help just that.

Get My Free Ebook


Post a comment