Recall Lesson 2: The Foundational Law - things produce after their kind. When you overeat one day, you are hungrier the next. The more you eat, the more you want to eat; the less you eat, the less you want to eat. The more you fast, the easier it is, and the less you desire food. Fasting becomes easier the more you do it.

I am of the opinion that when the body is finely tuned and totally purified on all levels (physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually), one can fast for an extremely long time.

In his fascinating book Spiritualizing Dietetics: Vitarianism, Dr. Johnny Lovewisdom describes exactly how he fasted for 7 months and 7 days on 99% distilled water (the other 1% consisting of citrus, tomato, or green juice), and then, 4 months later, again fasted for 6 months and 17 days on 99% distilled water. Pictures taken following these two amazing fasts are included in Maitreya: The Lovewisdom Autobiography, Volume II.

Jasmuheen of Australia, founder of The Self-Empowerment Academy, describes in her book Living On Light how she has lived on herbal teas and very little food since June 1993. She writes: "it is not about fasting, it is about allowing, trusting, clicking into an energy pattern of knowing that our true sustenance is provided by Cosmic Light, which sustains many beings from many Universes, and is a possibility offered to us here and now. Nor is it a process of denial..."

I know Jasmuheen personally. She has stayed at my home here in San Diego while conducting a weekend seminar for Nature's First Law. She really does walk her talk. Every day we spent together, her energy levels were high and balanced. She is a lot of fun! She spent 2-4 hours meditating each morning and evening. I got the impression that her lifestyle is easy for her.

In my estimation, the end goal of natural nutrition and mind-mastery is "breatharianism" - a lifestyle involving regular long fasts and a pure, frugal diet.

Was this article helpful?

0 0
The Power of Meditation

The Power of Meditation

Want to live a stress-free, abundant life? Discover The Power of Meditation And How It Can Work For You To Increase Your Success In Your Personal And Work Life. Use These Steps To Practice Meditation In Your Life And Business.

Get My Free Ebook

Post a comment