Optional to cloves garlic minced
- Put all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Wash your hands, then mix the ingredients with your hands.
- Shape into meatballs of whatever size you desire.
- Place on a large cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray (or lined with foil that you have oiled), and bake at 350 °F (180 °C) for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool. Place in a 1-gallon freezer bag and freeze.
- When you are ready to eat the meatballs, take out the number needed. Thaw in the microwave or in a pot of simmering spaghetti sauce.
Was this article helpful?
Trying To Lose Weight Can Be Tough. But... Not Losing Weight and Gaining What You Lost Back, Sucks. If you've ever felt that no matter what you do to lose weight nothing seems to work. If you've ever felt that there has got to be some kind of a system or way to lose weight...but just have not found it yet.
Get My Free Ebook