Benefits of Aerobic Exercise
The benefits of cardiovascular conditioning include:
- A stronger heart and lower resting heart rate.
- Fitness and performance benefits, such as increased aerobic capacity, increased muscle endurance, and a greater ability to perform high-intensity activities.
- Health benefits, such as maintenance of a healthy body weight and body fat percentage, management of stress, and decreases in blood cholesterol and fat (triglycerides) levels.
- Increased performance in physically-demanding jobs such as, load carriage and lift-and-carries.
- Cosmetic changes such as increased muscle tone, better posture and overall appearance.
Was this article helpful?
Getting in shape and staying fit is not always easy but some ways are easier than others such as aerobics when you do it right. Aerobics For Fitness Provides You With Everything You Need to Know to Make Aerobics Work Right And Produce Real Fitness Results.
Get My Free Ebook