Previous page 190
next page >
Sources of energy from meals versus snacks in 220 people in four age groups. Eur. J. Clin. Nutr. 49, 3341.
- British Nutrition Foundation (1985) Eating in the Early 1980s. BNF, London.
- Santich, B.J. (1995) Socio-economic status and consumption of snack and take-away foods. FoodAust. 47, 121126.
- Kortzinger, I., Neale, R.J. and Tilston, C.H. (1994) Children's snack food consumption patterns in Germany and England. Br. Food J. 96, 1015.
- Cedermark, G., Selenius, M. and Tullus, K. (1993) Glycaemic effect and satiating capacity of potato chips and milk chocolate bar as snacks in teenagers with diabetes. Eur. J. Pediatr. 152, 635639.
- Kris-Etherton, P.M., Derr, J., Mitchell, D.C., et al. (1993) The role of fatty acid saturation on plasma lipids, lipoproteins, and apolipoproteins: I. Effects of whole food diets high in cocoa butter, olive oil, soybean oil, dairy butter, and milk chocolate on the plasma lipids of young men. Metabolism 42, 121129.
- Kris-Etherton, P.M., Derr, J., Mustad, V.A., Seligson, F.H. and Pearson, T.A. (1994) Effects of milk chocolate bar per day substituted for a high-carbohydrate snack in young men on an NCEP/AHA Step 1 Diet. Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 60 (Suppl. 6), 1037S1042S.
Was this article helpful?
Sick Of Going Round In Circles With Your Dieting? You're About To Discover The Easiest Way To Drop The Fat Once And For All, And Start Living The Life You've Always Dreamed Of This book is one of the most valuable resources when looking at starting a low carb die.
Get My Free Ebook