Marijuana

Quit Smoking Magic

Quit Smoking Magic

Get Instant Access

Individuals who feel they have escaped the dangers of cigarette smoking by switching to marijuana should examine the harm caused by their new habit. One joint of marijuana contains as much tar as 100 cigarettes, and the body retains 30 percent of its active agents for a week. No other drugs or medications are known to remain in the body for this length of time Of the portion remaining, 70 percent lingers in the body longer than the second week. Damage occurs chiefly in the autonomic nervous system and the brain, altering all body controls and thinking centers and causing atrophy of the brain and muscles when individuals are heavy users. Marijuana is also known to cause greater lung damage than cigarettes.

Was this article helpful?

0 0
Cigarette Crusher

Cigarette Crusher

Get All The Support And Guidance You Need To Permanently STOP Being A Slave To Nicotine And Cigarettes. This Book Is One Of The Most Valuable Resources In The World When It Comes To Easy Ways To Eliminate Smoking Addiction And Revitalize Your Body.

Get My Free Ebook


Post a comment